This is my go to eye shadow. I have to admit, I am kinda in love with it. Boudoir Eyes; Soft and Sexy Eyes from Too Faced is a staple in my make up bag. It is a wonderful kit, with colors for day time looks (if you rock the purple during the day) and colors for very sultry smokey eyes. I like that all the colors match, so I can go more subtle, soft doing “mommy hours” and it is really easy, quick to change into a come hither date night with the hubby look. At only $36.00 it is hard to find a reason not to pick one up.
There are nine fantastic shades:
- In The Buff- This is a great highlight color, at almost a white matte color
- Fuzzy Handcuffs- A very soft matte pink color.
- Voulez-Vous- A dark matte purple color.
- Satin Sheets- A shimmery pinky peach. (This is very similar to Nars Orgasm with a little bit more shimmer?)
- Sugar Walls- A shimmer pinky purple color.
- Garter Belt- A soft gray matte color.
- Birthday Suit- A shimmery nude color.
- Lap Dance- A shimmery purple color.
- French Tickler- A black with silver shimmer color.
Like all of the Too Faced products I have tried, there is next to no fallout. The colors are all soft, creamy and oh so easy to blend. I am not normally a huge fan of pink on my eyes, but these are not over the top pinks. It really does give a very soft, feminine, romantic look.